1.07.2008

The creative clayhouse invites you to paint your own pottery!

Ever seen vases at hobby lobby and think... I could do that? Well here is your chance! The Creative Clayhouse in downtown Suwanee invites you to take an evening and come create your own artistic masterpiece! My husband and I are pretty addicted to this idea and we have our own custom bowls, plates and even a tea pot! We love this idea and what is so perfect is that it is a fun night out for any age. I personally think you should check this spot out and have some fun! I think the next thing I will make is a UGA serving dish! Leave us a post and let me know what you end up making at the Creative Clayhouse!

No comments:

Would you like to contribute to Suwanee Smiles?

Would you like to tell the world why you love Suwanee? Do you want to have your business featured on our Blog? Contact Andrea Franklin for more information @ andrea@suwaneedental.com