1.21.2008

Couldn't ask for better weather

Suwanee had Jack Frost nipping at her nose over the weekend as snow steadily fell all day long on Saturday. I was in the garage apartment doing electrical work and even there where it was 28 degrees inside I had to stop and look out the window at the beauty of the falling snow on the bare pines.

Ace Hardware sold out of sleds on Friday night and were getting low on trash can lids by noon on Saturday. We all love the snow when it comes to town and rush to take full advantage as we know it will be gone tomorrow.

Perhaps old Jack Frost has more in store for us this winter. I hope so, because next time my wife, Tiffany, and I will be ready by the fire with my hot chocolate and our two dogs.

No comments:

Would you like to contribute to Suwanee Smiles?

Would you like to tell the world why you love Suwanee? Do you want to have your business featured on our Blog? Contact Andrea Franklin for more information @ andrea@suwaneedental.com