11.26.2007

Why do I love Suwanee?

I love Suwanee because of all the friendly faces and easy access to all the things I enjoy. I can hop in the car and get to great shopping, local eateries or a dog park in less than 10 minutes. I love driving by North Gwinnett High School and seeing all the school spirit signs. It gives me the small town feel while being just a short drive away from the hustle and bustle of Atlanta.

Some of my favorite places to eat are in Suwanee. I frequent Mori House for their fantastic sushi and japanese dishes. Cinco is another one of my favorite places in the area, with its super yummy mexican flavors. There is something here for everyone and you always get great southern hospitality no matter which cuisine you choose.

All in all, Suwanee provides me with a strong feeling of community and ownership. I feel that my voice is heard and that I matter. Most people can't say that about the places they live, and that makes me feel proud to say: "I love Suwanee".

No comments:

Would you like to contribute to Suwanee Smiles?

Would you like to tell the world why you love Suwanee? Do you want to have your business featured on our Blog? Contact Andrea Franklin for more information @ andrea@suwaneedental.com